Kindergarten Home Learning
Mathletics (http://au.mathletics.com/) (school login required) Mathletics is a captivating online learning space which may provide your child with the tools they need to be successful mathematical learners.
Studyladder ( http://studyladder.com.au ) (school login required) The Kinder teachers have selected a range of activities on this website that are related to content that is being taught in class.
Storyline Online ( http://www.storylineonline.net/ ) This is the SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s award-winning children’s literacy website, Storyline Online. It streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
Go Noodle ( https://www.gonoodle.com/ ) Go Noodle has hundreds of videos that activate kids’ bodies and brains.
Cosmic Kids Yoga ( http://www.cosmickids.com/category/watch/ ) Cosmic Kids develop children’s strength, balance and confidence. It makes yoga and mindfulness fun and may provide improvements in self-regulation, focus and empathy.
* Reading Eggs ( https://readingeggs.com.au/ ) Reading Eggs makes the learning to read journey fun, interactive, and highly rewarding. A paid subscription is required to access the content.
PBS Reading Games ( http://pbskids.org/games/reading/ ) If you’re looking for a website that has lots of fun and educational games for your child to play, this is the place to go.
IXL Learning ( http://www.primarygames.com/reading.php ) Primary Games is a fun place to learn and play a variety of cool games, maths games,reading games and sports games and so much more.
DIY Reading Games ( https://www.themeasuredmom.com/10-diy-reading-games-for-kids/ ) If you’re looking for some hands on activities and games for your child to play at home, this website has some great ideas to support their learning in literacy.
Literacy Planet ( https://www.literacyplanet.com/au/ ) This is a comprehensive and engaging online program that helps to support your child’s literacy skills.
Smiling Mind ( https://www.smilingmind.com.au ) Smiling Mind provides accessible, life-long tools to develop and support healthy minds.
ABC Kids iview A safe, child-friendly app that includes lots of different preschool programs.
ABC Kids Listen You can access trusted, educational and entertaining audio programs on this app. It features music and stories from many different ABC KIDS characters. ABC Kids Listen aims to enhance learning, cognitive and physical activity, imagination, creativity and family experiences.
Epic! ( https://www.getepic.com/ ). This is an online digital library aimed at children twelve years and under and will provide you with access to a huge range of books and videos.
* The ultimate list of reading and literacy apps for children
( https://www.tsc.nsw.edu.au/tscnews/ultimate-list-reading-and-literacy-apps-for-children ).
This list of both free and paid reading and literacy apps gives you the opportunity to select apps that you think your child will find both educational and enjoyable.
* Teach your Monster to Read ( https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com ). Teach your Monster to Read makes learning to read fun and covers everything from letters and sounds to reading full sentences. This is a paid app. However, the computer version is one hundred percent free.
* Starfall ABCs ( http://www.starfall.com/ ). Starfall ABCs helps children to learn how to read through a phonics program. If you decide to upgrade to the paid version you will have access to animated songs, mathematics and reading activities.
* Monkey Math – Jetpack Adventure. This app allows children to familiarise themselves with a variety of mathematical concepts. There is a free version. However, you can choose to upgrade to the more comprehensive version.
10 Frame Fill. This app provides children with practice recognising friends to ten (e.g. 5 and 5, 7 and 3).
* Endless 123. Set the stage for early numeracy learning with Endless Numbers. Your child will have a blast learning number recognition, sequences, quantity, numerical patterns and simple addition with the Endless monsters. Some numbers are free. However, you will have to purchase the complete app to access all numbers.
* Quick Maths Jr. This app provides both a free and full set when purchased. It aims to assist in the development of a variety of numeracy skills.
* Please note, some websites/Apps require subscriptions but offer free trials. These are marked with an *.